Suggestions for use:
1. When choosing the surface (usually a windshield), make sure that it’s smooth and avoid applying the suction mount on uneven surfaces, such as the brink of a window film.
2. Clean the area of the windshield where the adhesive pad will be placed and make sure it is dust-free.
3. Remove the protective film and firmly press the adhesive pad onto the windshield.
4. Allow at least 24 hours for the mount to properly adhere to the surface.
5. Insert and slide the dashcam into the adhesive mount.